Wednesday, June 13, 2007

From no sleeping to ridiculous

So my last post I spoke of an insomniac issue I had for, oh, maybe 1 week. So I think yesterday began my nocturnal stage of pregnancy, that we can only hope will only last a very short period of time.

I come home on:
a) a rainy day (so you already know how sleepy one can get)and
b) a half day of school, where the second half of my school day was used to finish clerical duties...which is beyond boring and mind numbing.

So I arrive home thinking, a nice little nap will do my mind good. I can wake up refreshed and ready to do SOMETHING. This was at 5:30pm.

I sleep until 7:30 where my hunger pangs actually wake me up. I guess my 11:30 lunch wasn't quite holding me over. I eat some chicken and watermelon and talk to my roomie for a little while. Then, around 8:15 I think, why don't I go back in my room and throw a movie on my computer since I have some time to kill before Patrick comes home. Don't you know I fell asleep until about 4:30 this morning, where I wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed thinking, what the heck am I doing awake! I ate some cereal and I guess it was just enough to get me to fall back asleep until 6:45.

So, you would think I was a refreshed little angel today, but all I have been thinking about is going straight back to that super comfy pillow top mattress I love so dearly and getting an afternoon nap in!! Hey man, I AM sleeping for 2 now!!

Other than that, I am doing great. Went to the doctors again and heard our little beans heartbeat which is good. Planned a trip to Fort Myers to visit my fav family the Youngs. Which brought me to an extremely important question,

How does a pregnant woman flip to tan both sides equally when sun bathing? I mean, I don't wanna come back from Florida with a toasty front and a mayonaissey back side?? So, I am currently planning on looking for seashells or floating in the ocean in a meshy thing that will allow me to lay on my belly.

Last comment/question:

Let's take a vote....
Do you think the Murphy's are having a boy or a girl??


ok...I'm out...read and respond...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are amazing. i love when you "wake me up though."
so, i think we are having a boy. And when i "think" we are having a boy i mean i am praying we have a boy

Kasey Taylor said...

boy